Free Printable Dots and Boxes Game
Dots and Boxes is another classic free printable game brought to you by My Activity Maker. This great game sometimes goes by other names such as Boxes, Squares, Dots, Dots and Dashes, Paddocks or Square-it.
How to play:
- Print the page of dots by clicking the link below.
- Grab 2 pencils (or pens) and a friend to play with.
- Take turns drawing horizontal or vertical lines between two dots.
- Whichever player completes the fourth side of the box (square) puts their initial in the box and earns a point.
- After commpleting a box the playergoes again.
- The game ends when no more lines can be placed.
Since the page has so man dots use your pencil you outline a series of boxes for each game. Beginners may want to start with a grid of 10x10.